2015 NAUS Membership Project Underway
As a result of numerous requests for a membership directory update, work has begun on the 2015 National Association for Uniformed Services Membership Directory. This is an opportunity to celebrate our members’ years of service to their country in uniform and your Association’s unwavering commitment to protect and enhance the benefits you and others earned through that service.
The 2014 mid-term election resulted in 164 military veterans obtaining major party nominations for the House of Representatives and 20 for the Senate. The 2014 Field Report 1 provides analysis of the election that surrounded these individuals, including both successful and unsuccessful candidates. Veterans Campaign has profiled the four new veteran Senators and thirteen new veteran Congressmen that will be sworn in with the 114th Congress in January
NAUS VIDEOS & AUDIO
THE ASSAULT ON MILITARY BENEFITS
|Since 2011 the National Association for Uniformed Services (NAUS), has warned of the coming assault on military benefits. That assault is now under way in earnest. It appears that many of our political, military and other leaders are saying, “Well, the war is over. We don’t need them anymore. We don’t need to honor the promises we made when we recruited them, so to heck with the troops.” They suggest it’s okay for the nation to renege on the promises made to the men and women, the 1 percent of our population, who, at any one time, have fought our wars and protected the other 99 percent. Somehow they seem to think that the place to solve our national financial problems is on the shoulders of those who serve in uniform. Click here to read more...|
SUBSCRIBE TO NAUS WEEKLY WATCHDOG UPDATE
Subscribe to the FREE NAUS Weekly Watchdog Update today! Every Friday, this informative, no-frills e-mail bring NAUS members the latest on all the important issues surrounding uniformed services benefits and our national defense.